To serve members and women in the community by raising funds to support scholarships for deserving women and girls who aspire to achieve economic success through higher education.
About the Foundation
The Women’s Chamber Foundation is the education and development force of the Chamber whose highest priority is raising funds to support its Scholarship Program. The Foundation serves its members and the community by providing mentoring, leadership, and educational opportunities. The Mission of the Women’s Chamber Foundation underscores the critical importance of supporting women in our community by opening the doors to economic opportunity through advanced education.
There are many ways to support the Foundation’s Scholarship Program:
- Attend one of our fundraising events, including the Holiday Luncheon and Annual Tea. All proceeds from our Silent Auction benefit our Scholarship Program.
- Support the Big Red Apple Scholarship Campaign. Purchase a little red apple for $5.00 and collect coins or dollar bills. Bring your apple to any Chamber or Foundation event and fill our big apple with your donations.
- Make a donation. Please contact the Chamber’s Executive Director at email@example.com for information. Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Be a scholarship sponsor or table sponsor at our Annual Scholarship Luncheon.
- Purchase Poinsettias – Order Form
The Women’s Chamber Foundation’s highest priority is raising funds to support its Scholarship Program.
The Annual Scholarship Application process is held each year from December – March. The Winners will be selected and notified in May. The Annual Scholarship Luncheon is held each year in June.
THE WOMEN’S CHAMBER FOUNDATION IS A 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATION AND REGISTERED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA (CH20174). A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800) 435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION THAT IS RECEIVED BY THE WOMEN’S CHAMBER FOUNDATION IS RETAINED BY THEM.
Women’s Chamber Foundation LINK Initiative